Processing of personal data
In the case of the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract by an Internet merchant or for the implementation of measures taken prior to the conclusion of a contract.
- ADMINISTRATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
1. The administrator of your personal data is the company Krušnoton z.s., with its registered office at Riegrova 1507, 415 01 Teplice, identification number: 22818201.
2. The contact details of the administrator are as follows: delivery address Riegrova 1507, Teplice, 415 01, email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 417 532 677.
3. The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
- LEGAL REASON FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. The legal reason for processing your personal data is the fact that such processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and the administrator or for the execution of the action by the administrator before concluding such a contract within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (a). (b) Regulation (EC) No 2016/67 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ('the Regulation').
- PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. The purpose of processing your personal data is to perform a contract between you and the administrator or take action by the administrator before entering into such a contract.
2. There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.
- STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The time your personal data will be stored by the administrator is 10 years.¨
- OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Other recipients of your personal data will be shipping companies and other persons involved in the delivery of goods or payments based on the purchase agreement.
2. The administrator does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization.
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
1. Under the terms of the Regulation, you have the right to request access from your controller to your personal data, the right to correct or delete your personal data, or to limit your processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the portability of your personal data.
2. If you believe that the processing of your personal data has violated or violated the regulation, you have, among other things, the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
3. You are not required to provide personal information. The provision of your personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract and without the provision of your personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or to meet it.